Saturday, January 23, 2010
My heart pumps this Blood rush till my legs numb
My sweat drips down my face
Clears my vison I battle myself
I battle
Keep my hands from my troat
For this sinlence
I battle my self Swollow down now
Whole
Bitter Pill unfolds
I lose my surroundings and fake that
I've gianed hope
This Bitter Pill he Swollows takes the tension
He's lost control of his hands control of steps
Somewhere he fears
Was almost sure could never happen to him
When this Pill is dessolved in his suffering body
He'll lay there stiff and shamfully
Guilty acts laced with fear lie the knots to be
Temporarily secure
Guilty acts laced with fear lie the knots to be lost in his lies...
never ending misery
Beauty Through The Broken Glass.
Darling,Don't Lie To Me.
Tag Before You Leave :D
Pleads For;
To do List ;
- get metallic leggings
- re-dye hair
- re-pierce ear and add more
- form a band,
- get more tanktops,jeans,shorts,skirts,printed tops,
- new handphone
- get ipod touch
- get earpiece and headphone
- get 2 skateshoes
- get atleast 2 coloured contacts
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by
Eclair-x, yours truly.
Table and navigational codings courtesy of
Hilary, from her skin
littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from
Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.