
Fazzy : i will gladly die for you (get killed by your dad) when i start loving you,which would be soon i guess. hehe
Isn't that just simply sweet, NOT
ahha. !
but thanks for accompanying me on a lonely morning and& yeah,
you definitely made my day, thats for sure
:D
okay, more unnecessary updates,
Am chatting with Mr belo up there aka fazzy
it's 1.02 am now and he's at bedok skatepark,
thon-ing with azhar and their other skate friends.
blablabla
and& yeah, do i look like a princess to you ?
but i love it when you call me that, makes me feel girly and special
-______-"
& Looks like i'll be going shopping soon, cause someone said this:
" and she can be really really gorgeous once i can manage to doll her up,which i will. "
hehs ^^
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true
My guilty pleasure I ain't going no where
Baby long as you're here
Ill be floating on air cause you're my
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I, don't wanna wake up from you
GET THIS STRAIGHT
I AM NOT A SELF PROCLAIMED SCENE KID. YOU PEOPLE LABEL ME, I DONT LABEL MYSELF SO CHILL THE HELL OUT.
IF INSULTING ME HELPS YOU INCORPORATE A SENSE OF SUPERIORITY AND EMPOWERMENT INTO YOUR INSECURE LITTLE BRAIN, THEN PLEASE CONTINUE.
MUCH LOVE.