I
L.O.V.E today ! ((:
L : ish, perangai musibot eh
A : i musibot, you cheebai
L : baik pe kene cheebai
A : eh okay pe, i musibot, you cheebai. buat anak, keluar musibai. XD !
L : ha ha, kelakar la tu. -___-"
A : kalau tak kelakar, asal ketawe ? lol !
L : pantat, pfft.
Met azhar in the morning,
talked talked, crap-ed here and there.
blablabla.
He said i look better, compared to the first time i met him ^^
not forgetting, he commented on youu too ayysyah. lols
and& your friend was hothotheat ! ;D
I need 40 more bucks to get that shoe,
anybody kind enough to sponsor me ?
XD
*hinting on someone*
Now the dark begins to rise,
Save your breath, it's far from over.
Leave the lost and dead behind,
Now's your chance to run for cover.
I don't want to change the world,
I just want to leave it colder.
Light the fuse and burn it up,
Take the path that leads to nowhere.
All is lost again,
But I'm not giving in
I will not bow, I will not break,
I will shut the world away.
I will not fall, I will not fade,
I will take your breath away.
Fall!
ps, iloveyou even more for passing my number to him. sayang kamu ^^