Just wanna say,iloveyou mummy (:
had dinner and after 2 months of not cooking,mummy finally found time to whip up something
and i get to eat home cooked food again :DD
i dont blame her cause i know she's busy with work
so yeah,ahah
Well,had mt paper just now and
it was freakingly easy,no kidding
i know i shouldnt be too over confident but it was easy,to me that is
and fingers crossed i get an A1
^_^
Went to ayysyah's place.hachilah was with us too
they were suppose to study but ended up doing the same old stuff,
which is being crazy,going mad and becoming insane
lol
i was the only sane one during that point of time,surprisingly
hehs xp
I'm Currently "working".ahah
and teaching lil cousins tuition and damn,im on the verge of doing their homework for them,
serious shit
and ohh ya,didnt get to skate just now cause i wanted to meet a friend
hehs
sorry aini !
tomorrow yeahs babe ! :D
Soo yeah,ive ran out of crap to crap about
hehs
toodles ^_^ v
This is the story of our lives
From the road we sit and watch it pass by
Is this the best use of my time?
Don't worry my love, everything's alright
I'd give just about anything to know he's waiting for me
An eye for an eye, a dream for a dream
The life that I am force fed
I'm scared of the road ahead
Have you listened to a word I've said?
The big picture is my dream is dead
Looks like you've got me hooked on you once again
and yeahs,i'm loving it
(: