
Went to Tampines 1 with bbygirl.shopped for her stuff and end up buying
two cardigans and a shirt.awesomely nice (:
Hopefully,tomorrow's plans will be able to cheer me up cause i've been feeling down these past few days.
sad huh,
Well,it's just my luck i guess.
This disease is getting worse.
I counted my blessings, now I'll count this curse
The only thing I really know... I can't sleep at night
I am buried and breathing in regret.
I may look happy, but honestly dear,
The only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.
We all carry these things,
Inside that no one else can see.
They hold us down like anchors.
They drown us out at sea.
I've got a secret.
It's on the tip of my tongue.
It's on the back of my lungs.
And I'm gonna keep it.
I know something you will never know.
Labels: all these things i hate revolves around me