.JPG)
So I'll throw my thoughts into the sea
Where no one will ever find
And your marvelous episodes of pain
Will very soon be mine
I can't seem to shake this awful feeling
You wore, you wore, you wore me out
And I can't believe
soo,i just took a shower and damn i feel nice and clean now. :D
Anyways,accompanied aisyah bby today.and again,tak menyesal tak menyesal.ahah.
and the reason is because dotdotdot.fill it in yourself.ahaha.
well,met her friend ryan aka cicakboy ! ahahaha.he is like super thin.
thinner then me.and i gotta admit, i was jealous.aha.met his friends too.
and well,they were not that bad.ahaha.
*winks winks*
So,thats what happened today.surprisingly,it was quite fun.
although it lasted for like an hour or so only.sobs sobs.but its okay.
there is always next time right right
:DD
and three more days to go ! ((:
Labels: dont judge me unless you know me