Monday, February 16, 2009
sorry and goodbye ):
Why must you do this to me? The minute I started liking you, you turned away from me. Why did you say all those things if you truly didn’t mean it? You told me that you mean it but if you did, then why are you doing this to me. You’re the closest friend I could ever have but I lost you within an hour. Why must this keep on happening to me? Why god? My heart is now broken into a thousand pieces and nothing you do can mend it. Your words literally killed me within a second. How could you?! I trusted you more then him and this is what I get? What the hell is this? What did I ever do to you to deserve this?
and im wondering,where have all your promises gone to ? im still keeping mine,but how bout you ? are you or are you not ?[ and i thought you were different ): ]
There’s only one thing left to say and that is I give up on love and my life. I’m sorry if I have hurt ANY of your feelings .Hopefully, you will have the heart to forgive me someday.
Ps, I’m still waiting. )’:
never ending misery
Beauty Through The Broken Glass.
Darling,Don't Lie To Me.
Tag Before You Leave :D
Pleads For;
To do List ;
- get metallic leggings
- re-dye hair
- re-pierce ear and add more
- form a band,
- get more tanktops,jeans,shorts,skirts,printed tops,
- new handphone
- get ipod touch
- get earpiece and headphone
- get 2 skateshoes
- get atleast 2 coloured contacts
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by
Eclair-x, yours truly.
Table and navigational codings courtesy of
Hilary, from her skin
littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from
Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.