Tuesday, December 2, 2008

cant believe that I'll be stuck at home today.ugh.i swear I'm gonna go mad.I've got nothing to do
and no one to talk to cause I'll be at home,all alone,again.sometimes,i pity myself.haha but ohh well,can't do anything about it.and ooh ya,just drew that pic today.got an idea from Janelle.the picture was originally drawn by Janelle and i decided to transform the pic into something else.it's not quite done yet but its progressing slowly.so yeah.thats basically what i have been up to since 7 in the morning.gaaahhhh,now im bored.might as well practise on my guitar now since i have nothing to do right....
when will i find him.?is he out there somewhere.?
waiting for me?should i still wait for my mr right?or should i just forget about it?
never ending misery
Beauty Through The Broken Glass.
Darling,Don't Lie To Me.
Tag Before You Leave :D
Pleads For;
To do List ;
- get metallic leggings
- re-dye hair
- re-pierce ear and add more
- form a band,
- get more tanktops,jeans,shorts,skirts,printed tops,
- new handphone
- get ipod touch
- get earpiece and headphone
- get 2 skateshoes
- get atleast 2 coloured contacts
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by
Eclair-x, yours truly.
Table and navigational codings courtesy of
Hilary, from her skin
littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from
Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.