Friday, September 26, 2008

Well uh you dawned on me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks And now I'm trying to get back Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some But I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I'm yours Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing Were just one big family And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love So I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I'm sure There's no need to complicate Our time is short This is our fate, I'm yours *Scat* Do you want to come on, and scoot/schooch On closer dear, and I will nibble your ear *oh oh oh* I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror And bending over backwards just to try to see you clearer But my breath fogged up the glass And so I drew a new face and laughed I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons It's what we aim to do Our name is our virtue But I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I'm sure There's no need to complicate Our time is short It can not wait, I'm yours Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours So please don't, please don't, please don't There's no need to complicate Cause our time is short This is, this is, this is our fate, I'm yours
never ending misery
Beauty Through The Broken Glass.
Darling,Don't Lie To Me.
Tag Before You Leave :D
Pleads For;
To do List ;
- get metallic leggings
- re-dye hair
- re-pierce ear and add more
- form a band,
- get more tanktops,jeans,shorts,skirts,printed tops,
- new handphone
- get ipod touch
- get earpiece and headphone
- get 2 skateshoes
- get atleast 2 coloured contacts
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by
Eclair-x, yours truly.
Table and navigational codings courtesy of
Hilary, from her skin
littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from
Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.