Stroke the flame of the empire, live to lie another day,
Face of hypocrisy, raping the democracy,
Apocolyptic, we count the days
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
=DD
And I'd give up forever to touch you 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breathe is your life 'Cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything feels like the movies Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
For some reason,tonight i feeling tingly inside especially after listening to this song well,today was a normal but tiring day cause well,im fasting duh went to school for malay remedial took some pics studied then went to tampines polyclinic to see the doc cause well, i got an eye infection poor me,i know haha erm,then went to sunplaza with afee and ais sat with her "friends" lol met faiq after that went home and chatted with my peeps and i missed messaging with "him" for some reason am i falling for him? lets hope not cause well,hoping to remain single till after graduation i know,u must be thinking..lame arh liyana btw like wth man,i dont wanna get involved in any relationships,for now moving on to a diff topic,pics of mr lokhman's malay class wearing baju raya will be posted soon aites
- get metallic leggings
- re-dye hair
- re-pierce ear and add more
- form a band,
- get more tanktops,jeans,shorts,skirts,printed tops,
- new handphone
- get ipod touch
- get earpiece and headphone
- get 2 skateshoes
- get atleast 2 coloured contacts
You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x, yours truly.
Table and navigational codings courtesy of Hilary, from her skin littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.